The Uchiha Forest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Uchiha Forest

Pick and be your own Naruto and/or anime character

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Looking for Sasuke, HIDE SPOT

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kagura

Kagura

Female
Number of posts : 122
Registration date : 2007-07-30

Character sheet
HP:
Looking for Sasuke, HIDE SPOT Left_bar_bleue100/100Looking for Sasuke, HIDE SPOT Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Chakara:
Looking for Sasuke, HIDE SPOT Left_bar_bleue100/100Looking for Sasuke, HIDE SPOT Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Shinobi EXP:

Looking for Sasuke, HIDE SPOT Empty
PostSubject: Looking for Sasuke, HIDE SPOT   Looking for Sasuke, HIDE SPOT Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2007 10:50 pm

Sasuke looked to his brother.
- "Right... I wanted to not be found."
He frowned.
- "Why are you helping me?"
Back to top Go down
Itachi Uchiha
Admin
Itachi Uchiha

Male
Number of posts : 1730

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Sasuke, HIDE SPOT   Looking for Sasuke, HIDE SPOT Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2007 10:56 pm

".............cuz...................um........hmmm........I never thought of tat.............I'll tell u when I fing an answer.........."

*spots anbu clothes on sasuke*

"Ur anbu clothes are not put on rite"

*adjusts it*

"there"
Back to top Go down
https://uchiha-forest.rpg-board.net

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Sasuke, HIDE SPOT   Looking for Sasuke, HIDE SPOT Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2007 11:01 pm

naruto runs around like hell.
WHERE THE HELL IS..huh?
naruto heard talking and peeked from behind the tree and watches them.
Back to top Go down
Kagura

Kagura

Female

Character sheet
HP:
Chakara:
Shinobi EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Sasuke, HIDE SPOT   Looking for Sasuke, HIDE SPOT Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2007 11:45 pm

Sasuke, somehow, felt a presence. He nodded to Itachi for settling his clothes correctly and looked around.
- "Do you feel something? or someone?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Sasuke, HIDE SPOT   Looking for Sasuke, HIDE SPOT Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2007 11:47 pm

naruto slowly qulped and was quiet and listening to there talk.
..oh man..
Back to top Go down
Kagura

Kagura

Female

Character sheet
HP:
Chakara:
Shinobi EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Sasuke, HIDE SPOT   Looking for Sasuke, HIDE SPOT Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2007 8:51 am

Sasuke's eyes widened.
- "I must go."
He looked at Ichigo pulling Naruto.
- "Damn you! I hope you'll get in one of the traps!"
he jumped away, jumping from tree to tree around the hide spot hoping they would think he was gone. If they follow him, he'd have no choice but to fight one of them. He stopped on one of the trees and putted his hand on his sword.

(ooc: By the way, it is supposed to be a private and hidden spot of Itachi, not a random hide spot that everyone knows. So nobody can just hang in like this. -.-; ... )
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Sasuke, HIDE SPOT   Looking for Sasuke, HIDE SPOT Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2007 6:03 am

Naruto ran after sasuke.
WAIT SASUKE!!
Naruto sighed then looked at ichigo.
...why did you do that..i was so close on geting sasuke back..
naruto walked away slowly.

(OCC: ICHIGO WHY DID YOU DO THAT!?!)
Back to top Go down
Itachi Uchiha
Admin
Itachi Uchiha

Male

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Sasuke, HIDE SPOT   Looking for Sasuke, HIDE SPOT Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2007 3:17 pm

as naruto tries to follow sasuke a big bag of big hairy tranculas (pardon my spelling) landed on him. the spiders crawled on naruto

Ita's excotic pets XD
Back to top Go down
Itachi Uchiha
Admin
Itachi Uchiha

Male

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Sasuke, HIDE SPOT   Looking for Sasuke, HIDE SPOT Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2007 10:30 pm

>XD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Sasuke, HIDE SPOT   Looking for Sasuke, HIDE SPOT Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Looking for Sasuke, HIDE SPOT
Page 1 of 1