The Uchiha Forest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Uchiha Forest

Pick and be your own Naruto and/or anime character

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Finding Nami

Go down 
+14
Namine
Kairi
Itachi Uchiha
Chikaku
Kyo Sohma
Tsunade Senju
Shikamaru Nara
Hanataro Yamada
Neji Hyuga
Kyuubi
IchigoArianna
Temari
Shuei Setsuna
Uzuki Jing
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Temari

Temari

Female
Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2008-01-10

Finding Nami - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finding Nami   Finding Nami - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2008 10:51 am

Temari looked up at Shikamaru then.
We are right here Nara
She then pulled Neji away and opened her fan.
I'm guessing that Ichigo wants you to get on with her Neji.
Temari then got on her fan and levated in the air.
Anyone who wants a ride hop on.Maximum people:4(including me)
Temari waited.
Back to top Go down
Kyuubi

Kyuubi

Male
Number of posts : 1149
Registration date : 2007-12-28

PostSubject: Re: Finding Nami   Finding Nami - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2008 5:50 pm

Kyuubi grabbed Hanataro and threw him on his back. With blinding speed he grabbed Kiba and Uzuki. Coming back even faster. He sent a whirlwind after everybody sending them through the building wall, through the ground and into a tunnel. The reason? Nami was just a few feet in front of them when they got up. However. She looked different. Very different.

"Anyways. No matter how she looks lets get her. I just helped us avoid the gaurds. We better get out of here before Chikaku notices."
Back to top Go down
Neji Hyuga

Neji Hyuga

Male
Number of posts : 400
Registration date : 2007-08-16

Character sheet
HP:
Finding Nami - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue100/100Finding Nami - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Chakara:
Finding Nami - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue100/100Finding Nami - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Shinobi EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Finding Nami   Finding Nami - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2008 5:50 pm

(ooc: I'm trying to figured out Temari and Kyuubi's post, and I'm confused...I was trying to reply but I don't even know what happened, where am I supposed to be? What I mean is am I with Temari and Ichigo? I need explanation, sorry)
Back to top Go down
Uzuki Jing

Uzuki Jing

Female
Number of posts : 1973
Registration date : 2007-09-22

PostSubject: Re: Finding Nami   Finding Nami - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2008 6:46 pm

ooc: umm...I unno just continue off where we were?
Back to top Go down
Neji Hyuga

Neji Hyuga

Male

Character sheet
HP:
Chakara:
Shinobi EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Finding Nami   Finding Nami - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2008 7:06 am

(ooc: ...then I'll wait for another one, and if I'm able to do something, then I will.)
Back to top Go down
Uzuki Jing

Uzuki Jing

Female

PostSubject: Re: Finding Nami   Finding Nami - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2008 5:28 pm

oooc: we are now currently infront of Nami

Nami-san...are you alright...?
Back to top Go down
Shuei Setsuna

Shuei Setsuna

Male
Number of posts : 2364
Registration date : 2007-12-02

PostSubject: Re: Finding Nami   Finding Nami - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2008 6:02 pm

Sasuke quickly appeared and slashed the whole area with his blade and finally let his thunder out of his body destroying the entire place. As then what appears that everything was a genjutsu and that the cave was really a giant spider with it mouth open, dead due to Sasuke's attacks.
"We need to be more careful..don't fall for any genjutsus."
He then looked at everyone with his sharingan activated.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/nice_eyes69
Uzuki Jing

Uzuki Jing

Female

PostSubject: Re: Finding Nami   Finding Nami - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2008 6:48 pm

As Sasuke cancelled the Genjutsu a Kunai whizzed by meaning to hit Tsunade. Uzuki Jing caught it and threw it back twice as fast and it pierced the man who threw it in the heart. "Chikaku's minions are here"
Back to top Go down
Kyuubi

Kyuubi

Male
Number of posts : 1149
Registration date : 2007-12-28

PostSubject: Re: Finding Nami   Finding Nami - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2008 8:57 pm

Kyuubi gave an evil chuckle...

"He he he. I'll take care of this."

There was a dangerous gleam in his eyes as he let out a huge torrent of lava in the tunnel followed by pure ice. Washing the ice away was a huge wave of water followed by thunder and lightning. In a few seconds, whatever was over there were absolutely destroyed. Then, for good measure, Kyuubi opened a huge, one-way dimensional gate that sucked the minions inside.
Back to top Go down
Neji Hyuga

Neji Hyuga

Male

Character sheet
HP:
Chakara:
Shinobi EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Finding Nami   Finding Nami - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2008 11:17 pm

Neji would follow everyone carefully, remaining silent as he fought many obstacles. Byakugan all around his facial, Chakra emaining from his finger's nails.

Serious expression when he paused, pushing himself against the terra. Toes pushing himself backward from the rest of his teamates. Having a perfect vision of the area and the people surrounding them.

Orbs wide opened as he took a deep breath, before he could make a move, someone or something was aiming himself.

Breath would shut, both arms stretching, repulsing his opponent away against the hard rocky wall.
Positioning against Jing's back, Neji muttered. Still having his arms infront of his person.

-This isn't good...where are the others?!

Blank expression when Kyuubi started up another rampage, Neji would quickly glanced up at the roof of the place, hoping this would remain still even after such trembling, almost causing an earthquake. Some part from above, felling around them. Neji's mouth tight close, running away, avoiding as much as possible others obstacles.
Suddendly, he would shout.

-Hakke Shou Kaiten!

Without any interuption, now almost unable to be seen, only a circle or chakra was showing. Turning around himself, using his rotation techinque, ejecting everyone surrounding him away. Sadly making the floor below worse than it was already.
Back to top Go down
Uzuki Jing

Uzuki Jing

Female

PostSubject: Re: Finding Nami   Finding Nami - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2008 10:46 am

hmm..we need to get out of this cave...we are underground correct? -Hyoton! Hyouryudan!- *ice dragon makes giant hole revealing sky* Neji! Grab Nami and lets go! GO! GO!!
Back to top Go down
IchigoArianna

IchigoArianna

Female
Number of posts : 256
Registration date : 2007-08-15

PostSubject: Re: Finding Nami   Finding Nami - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2008 3:08 pm

Ichigo ran in as she looked at Nami taking her hand as she used her chakra to make wings. She flew Nami out of there and a few good miles away.
Nami, are you okay?
Back to top Go down
Shuei Setsuna

Shuei Setsuna

Male

PostSubject: Re: Finding Nami   Finding Nami - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2008 4:02 pm

Sasuke would quickly appear above all of the teams and let out an evil smirk. He then rotated in a similar way Neji rotated with his jutsu. Instead of chakra lightning came out of his body as it then destroyed the pieces that were coming down on them and killing some enemies hiding above them.
Back to top Go down
Itachi Uchiha
Admin
Itachi Uchiha

Male
Number of posts : 1730
Registration date : 2007-07-30

PostSubject: Re: Finding Nami   Finding Nami - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2008 5:25 pm

Itachi sits on a tree branch above obeserving the events below.

Hidden by the leaves he smirked and sent a pack of balck birds straight towarde sasuke
Back to top Go down
https://uchiha-forest.rpg-board.net
Shuei Setsuna

Shuei Setsuna

Male

PostSubject: Re: Finding Nami   Finding Nami - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2008 7:04 pm

As he finally came down he took his blade and killed the crows without thinking twice with his eyes closed.
"Is there more..?"
He then kneed down on the floor with his hand over his curse seal as his eyes then opened for one second and closed very tight afterwards.
'Damn..this..pain..'
Back to top Go down
Kairi

Kairi

Female
Number of posts : 193
Registration date : 2008-01-20

PostSubject: Re: Finding Nami   Finding Nami - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2008 9:20 pm

Uzuki Jing wrote:
(cuz we haven't exactly FOUND where she is)

*Arrives first*

.... Namine is right beside me now.... its easy to see where she is when shes my nobody...
Back to top Go down
http://littlecuteangel112.deviantart.com/
Namine

Namine

Female
Number of posts : 894
Registration date : 2007-12-01

Character sheet
HP:
Chakara:
Shinobi EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Finding Nami   Finding Nami - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2008 10:15 pm

Yup!!
Back to top Go down
Temari

Temari

Female
Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2008-01-10

PostSubject: Re: Finding Nami   Finding Nami - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2008 6:01 am

Oh man C'mon*grabs Nami and starts to fly upwards*
Back to top Go down
Neji Hyuga

Neji Hyuga

Male

Character sheet
HP:
Chakara:
Shinobi EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Finding Nami   Finding Nami - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2008 4:30 pm

Neji's rotation would shut, dust and hair hiding his facial, only his breath was hearable at that time. Still on his guard, lifting his hands up infront of himself, he blink.

Glanced around, lowered his vision at Sasuke that was nearby, wondering about this one's health.

-Sa...Sasuke...is everything alright on your side?

He asked, unsure of what to do, right arm slowly wrapped around this one's back, after all, he was still his teamates. Oculars scanning him, searching for any wounds.

-Are you hurt? I'll try to help....

He muttered, both arms would try to make Sasuke stand back on feet.
Back to top Go down
Uzuki Jing

Uzuki Jing

Female

PostSubject: Re: Finding Nami   Finding Nami - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2008 5:41 pm

ooc: wow..Nami gets a lift twice..xD

more enemy nin were coming. -Fuuton! Daitoppa!- Sending a huge windblast that blowed everyone out. Making sure everyone was out, jumped out of the cave. Suddenley enemy nin surrounded them from everywhere. "heh...more fun more fun..."
Back to top Go down
Shuei Setsuna

Shuei Setsuna

Male

PostSubject: Re: Finding Nami   Finding Nami - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2008 6:31 pm

As Neji was helping Sasuke up the pain was getting worse.
'Damn...I'm..Losing my mind...Not now...
Sasuke then kicked Neji at a very high speed towards Jing making them clash into each other. As he then stood side by side with the enemies surrounding them he showed a smirk as his hair would cover mosy of his face. On the right side of his face the curse seal was spreading like poison and his eyes where no longer red nor black but yellow, the eyes of a snake appeared.
Back to top Go down
IchigoArianna

IchigoArianna

Female
Number of posts : 256
Registration date : 2007-08-15

PostSubject: Re: Finding Nami   Finding Nami - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2008 6:57 pm

Ichigo ran to Sasuke as she threw her body onto his trying to keep him to the ground so he wouldnt hurt anybody else.
Sasuke-kun...You need to stop this.
Back to top Go down
Uzuki Jing

Uzuki Jing

Female

PostSubject: Re: Finding Nami   Finding Nami - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2008 7:02 pm

Uzuki Jing caught Neji in time and set him down. "It cant be...its reacting..." She neared Sasuke and performed a seal on his cursed seal. -Hojo Fuiin!- She temporarily sealed up Sasuke's curse seal. Then using kage Kunai no jutsu, she destroyed some of then enemys
Back to top Go down
Neji Hyuga

Neji Hyuga

Male

Character sheet
HP:
Chakara:
Shinobi EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Finding Nami   Finding Nami - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2008 7:07 pm

Before he could react to Sasuke's sudden action. Neji was flying away in a high speed, aiming Jing. Hairs hidding his facial as he tried to rotated in a better posture to land properly.

But he did have a collision with Jing, shout by the startled catch, he didn't make a move yet to stand back up.

Since the move was so sudden, he didn't have the time to control his chakra to have a better landing.Neji stood back up from Jing's catch, still having his eyes wide opened, quickly gaze up at Sasuke. glaring now at him.

-Whats wrong with you?! I was just trying to help since you did feel like having a pain--

Voice shut. Now able to have a better view of his teamates.

''wait....he's not himself...his skin...its...''

Make a step closer, but still at a reasonable distance from him, Ichigo did catch up his mind when she came in.

-Ichigo stay away!
Back to top Go down
Itachi Uchiha
Admin
Itachi Uchiha

Male
Number of posts : 1730
Registration date : 2007-07-30

PostSubject: Re: Finding Nami   Finding Nami - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2008 9:10 pm

Sasuke Uchiha wrote:
As Neji was helping Sasuke up the pain was getting worse.
'Damn...I'm..Losing my mind...Not now...
Sasuke then kicked Neji at a very high speed towards Jing making them clash into each other. As he then stood side by side with the enemies surrounding them he showed a smirk as his hair would cover mosy of his face. On the right side of his face the curse seal was spreading like poison and his eyes where no longer red nor black but yellow, the eyes of a snake appeared.

Itachi winces as his curse mark started to hurt also. the unbelieveable pain sperading across his body.he falls to his knees clutching the cures mark.

Hears neji shout and looks down at sasuke and ichigo

Itachi hisses ".................orochimaru."

The Uchiha jumps off the tree, kicking ichigo away from his brother's body.
He rams orochimaru agians a tree HARD catching him by surprise and knocking him out of his brother's body for the time being. (also breaking sasuke's collarbone by accident)

After itachi was sure orochimaru was out, he relaxes his hold on his brother's body and tries to heal him. He was no medical nin ... nor was anyone around so alll the uchiha could do was ease the pain.

"I'm sorry brother.......It had to be done........" ITachi wispered
Back to top Go down
https://uchiha-forest.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Finding Nami   Finding Nami - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Finding Nami
Page 3 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next