The Uchiha Forest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Uchiha Forest

Pick and be your own Naruto and/or anime character

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Acadamy room...No friends...No family...Only hatered.

Go down 
+5
Uzuki Jing
Shikamaru Nara
Deidara
Shuei Setsuna
IchigoArianna
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Do you guys want me to quit this site?
Yes
Acadamy room...No friends...No family...Only hatered. Vote_lcap8%Acadamy room...No friends...No family...Only hatered. Vote_rcap
 8% [ 1 ]
No
Acadamy room...No friends...No family...Only hatered. Vote_lcap62%Acadamy room...No friends...No family...Only hatered. Vote_rcap
 62% [ 8 ]
Get off you freak
Acadamy room...No friends...No family...Only hatered. Vote_lcap8%Acadamy room...No friends...No family...Only hatered. Vote_rcap
 8% [ 1 ]
Your a friend your just to clingy
Acadamy room...No friends...No family...Only hatered. Vote_lcap22%Acadamy room...No friends...No family...Only hatered. Vote_rcap
 22% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 13

AuthorMessage
IchigoArianna

IchigoArianna

Female
Number of posts : 256
Registration date : 2007-08-15

Acadamy room...No friends...No family...Only hatered. Empty
PostSubject: Acadamy room...No friends...No family...Only hatered.   Acadamy room...No friends...No family...Only hatered. Icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2008 2:02 pm

Ichigo walked into the empty classroom sitting there crying her heart out as she just layed there having a hard time.
Everyone hates me. Why does everyone hate me. Cause Im clingy..And Im worth nothing. Stupid demon. I cant die. Im not even gonna be a chuunin. Im not even supposed to be a Genin. Ugh. I have no friends what do I do. No one talks to me nothing.
Back to top Go down
Shuei Setsuna

Shuei Setsuna

Male
Number of posts : 2364
Registration date : 2007-12-02

PostSubject: Re: Acadamy room...No friends...No family...Only hatered.   Acadamy room...No friends...No family...Only hatered. Icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2008 2:11 pm

You just need to be more normal is all like don't be too sorry and don't be too sad you know. Even out your emoitons and you'll be popular in any site or IRL.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/nice_eyes69
IchigoArianna

IchigoArianna

Female

PostSubject: Re: Acadamy room...No friends...No family...Only hatered.   Acadamy room...No friends...No family...Only hatered. Icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2008 2:14 pm

Ichigo stood up running to Sasuke hugging him.
Thank you.
Maybe I just need to start out as friends. Stop being so clingy and maybe itll come true.
Back to top Go down
Shuei Setsuna

Shuei Setsuna

Male

PostSubject: Re: Acadamy room...No friends...No family...Only hatered.   Acadamy room...No friends...No family...Only hatered. Icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2008 2:17 pm

No problem..just don't get too carried away or then you'll get annoying alright?
Back to top Go down
IchigoArianna

IchigoArianna

Female

PostSubject: Re: Acadamy room...No friends...No family...Only hatered.   Acadamy room...No friends...No family...Only hatered. Icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2008 2:19 pm

Alrighty. I um..You wanna go to the waterfall to eat lunch today. I have nothing to do and I wanna get to know you better.
Back to top Go down
Shuei Setsuna

Shuei Setsuna

Male

PostSubject: Re: Acadamy room...No friends...No family...Only hatered.   Acadamy room...No friends...No family...Only hatered. Icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2008 2:21 pm

Sure why not I got nothing else for the second time in a friday so you make the topic. See you there. sasu walk
Back to top Go down
IchigoArianna

IchigoArianna

Female

PostSubject: Re: Acadamy room...No friends...No family...Only hatered.   Acadamy room...No friends...No family...Only hatered. Icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2008 2:36 pm

ooc:its in fields
Back to top Go down
Shuei Setsuna

Shuei Setsuna

Male

PostSubject: Re: Acadamy room...No friends...No family...Only hatered.   Acadamy room...No friends...No family...Only hatered. Icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2008 2:47 pm

OOC:KK
Back to top Go down
Deidara

Deidara

Male
Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2007-10-20

PostSubject: Re: Acadamy room...No friends...No family...Only hatered.   Acadamy room...No friends...No family...Only hatered. Icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2008 4:56 pm

in not to be mean or any thing but... too cligy, fan gurl type..... worst part is you seem to copy yuki ....... not original
Back to top Go down
Shikamaru Nara
Admin
Shikamaru Nara

Male
Number of posts : 146
Registration date : 2007-07-31

PostSubject: Re: Acadamy room...No friends...No family...Only hatered.   Acadamy room...No friends...No family...Only hatered. Icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2008 6:30 pm

{ooc:Lol. The third part in that poll is harlious. But dont worry! I voted for "No"}

Wel. Inorder for you not to be a Genin, an become a Chuunin, you must face off against someone in the exams.

Have you done that yet?
Back to top Go down
Uzuki Jing

Uzuki Jing

Female
Number of posts : 1973
Registration date : 2007-09-22

PostSubject: Re: Acadamy room...No friends...No family...Only hatered.   Acadamy room...No friends...No family...Only hatered. Icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2008 6:51 pm

ooc: yea...what the above all said you'll be fine...

I would reccomend you fight Meo since you are both Nekos no?
Back to top Go down
Shikamaru Nara
Admin
Shikamaru Nara

Male

PostSubject: Re: Acadamy room...No friends...No family...Only hatered.   Acadamy room...No friends...No family...Only hatered. Icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2008 6:59 pm

Wel...I agree completely.
Seeing as Meo and Ichigo are both Genin, an neither has had a match...that suggestion is logical.

Give the word Ichigo an oppertunity is yours.
As for Jing. Would being a spectator for that match suit you?
Back to top Go down
Uzuki Jing

Uzuki Jing

Female

PostSubject: Re: Acadamy room...No friends...No family...Only hatered.   Acadamy room...No friends...No family...Only hatered. Icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2008 7:07 pm

always am a spectator always will be though I WILL interfere if things get out of hand
Back to top Go down
Shikamaru Nara
Admin
Shikamaru Nara

Male

PostSubject: Re: Acadamy room...No friends...No family...Only hatered.   Acadamy room...No friends...No family...Only hatered. Icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2008 12:27 am

Hmpf. Wel, thanks Jing. I deeply admire your spectatorship. So is Ichigo up for it?
Back to top Go down
IchigoArianna

IchigoArianna

Female

PostSubject: Re: Acadamy room...No friends...No family...Only hatered.   Acadamy room...No friends...No family...Only hatered. Icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2008 8:48 am

Sure right after I figure out my new personality.
Back to top Go down
Neji Hyuga

Neji Hyuga

Male
Number of posts : 400
Registration date : 2007-08-16

Character sheet
HP:
Acadamy room...No friends...No family...Only hatered. Left_bar_bleue100/100Acadamy room...No friends...No family...Only hatered. Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Chakara:
Acadamy room...No friends...No family...Only hatered. Left_bar_bleue100/100Acadamy room...No friends...No family...Only hatered. Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Shinobi EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Acadamy room...No friends...No family...Only hatered.   Acadamy room...No friends...No family...Only hatered. Icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2008 9:41 pm

Its harder for me to find words, especially when it is to define someone. And as well, I voted ''No''.
You just need more self-confidence, thats something you should change. And I should watch as well...
Back to top Go down
Uzuki Jing

Uzuki Jing

Female

PostSubject: Re: Acadamy room...No friends...No family...Only hatered.   Acadamy room...No friends...No family...Only hatered. Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2008 7:24 pm

that would be nice Neji-san ^^ though I think that even if either one of them loses I would just judge them on their skill and see if their worthy to become Chuunin...though they WOULD have to be good at strategizing and have a good amount of skill in Taijutsu, Ninjutsu or whatever
Back to top Go down
Itachi Uchiha
Admin
Itachi Uchiha

Male
Number of posts : 1730
Registration date : 2007-07-30

PostSubject: Re: Acadamy room...No friends...No family...Only hatered.   Acadamy room...No friends...No family...Only hatered. Icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2008 1:11 am

IchigoArianna wrote:
Ichigo stood up running to Sasuke hugging him.
Thank you.
Maybe I just need to start out as friends. Stop being so clingy and maybe itll come true.

*grunts*

"your new personality will be one that I would be able apreciate........"

Itachi steps out of the room frowning with discust and hiding his emotions inside his cloak

ooc: still haven't gotten over your annoyingness -/_\-; will take some time........to recover...................

ususlly hold back but once the meter goes over board then I burst and will need time to recover ......... like now...............
Back to top Go down
https://uchiha-forest.rpg-board.net
Uzuki Jing

Uzuki Jing

Female

PostSubject: Re: Acadamy room...No friends...No family...Only hatered.   Acadamy room...No friends...No family...Only hatered. Icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2008 5:48 pm

ooc: maa maa Itachi...Im sure you'll be able to accept her again ^.^;;
Back to top Go down
Itachi Uchiha
Admin
Itachi Uchiha

Male
Number of posts : 1730
Registration date : 2007-07-30

PostSubject: Re: Acadamy room...No friends...No family...Only hatered.   Acadamy room...No friends...No family...Only hatered. Icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2008 5:49 pm

ooc: .........................
Back to top Go down
https://uchiha-forest.rpg-board.net
Uzuki Jing

Uzuki Jing

Female

PostSubject: Re: Acadamy room...No friends...No family...Only hatered.   Acadamy room...No friends...No family...Only hatered. Icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2008 5:54 pm

ooc:............... deadsweatdrop
Back to top Go down
Shikamaru Nara
Admin
Shikamaru Nara

Male

PostSubject: Re: Acadamy room...No friends...No family...Only hatered.   Acadamy room...No friends...No family...Only hatered. Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2008 1:17 am

Lol. Itachi's so stubborn.
Back to top Go down
Kyuubi

Kyuubi

Male
Number of posts : 1149
Registration date : 2007-12-28

PostSubject: Re: Acadamy room...No friends...No family...Only hatered.   Acadamy room...No friends...No family...Only hatered. Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2008 7:37 pm

I wanna fight someone! But...it won't be fair.deadsweatdrop
Back to top Go down
Uzuki Jing

Uzuki Jing

Female

PostSubject: Re: Acadamy room...No friends...No family...Only hatered.   Acadamy room...No friends...No family...Only hatered. Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2008 11:23 pm

he sure is xD
Back to top Go down
Kyuubi

Kyuubi

Male
Number of posts : 1149
Registration date : 2007-12-28

PostSubject: Re: Acadamy room...No friends...No family...Only hatered.   Acadamy room...No friends...No family...Only hatered. Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2008 11:24 pm

I'll probably, accidentally, intentially kill them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Acadamy room...No friends...No family...Only hatered.   Acadamy room...No friends...No family...Only hatered. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Acadamy room...No friends...No family...Only hatered.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next