The Uchiha Forest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Uchiha Forest

Pick and be your own Naruto and/or anime character

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Neji's Apartment

Go down 
+2
Shuei Setsuna
Neji Hyuga
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Uzuki Jing

Uzuki Jing

Female
Number of posts : 1973
Registration date : 2007-09-22

Neji's Apartment - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Neji's Apartment   Neji's Apartment - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2008 10:36 pm

ooc: pooor Neji...
Back to top Go down
Kyuubi

Kyuubi

Male
Number of posts : 1149
Registration date : 2007-12-28

PostSubject: Re: Neji's Apartment   Neji's Apartment - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2008 10:40 pm

ooc: Here we go again!
Back to top Go down
Uzuki Jing

Uzuki Jing

Female

PostSubject: Re: Neji's Apartment   Neji's Apartment - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2008 10:49 pm

ooc: well contineu Kyuu
Back to top Go down
Kyuubi

Kyuubi

Male

PostSubject: Re: Neji's Apartment   Neji's Apartment - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2008 10:50 pm

Well, Naruto then kisses Neji who starts to wake up.
Back to top Go down
Uzuki Jing

Uzuki Jing

Female

PostSubject: Re: Neji's Apartment   Neji's Apartment - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2008 11:15 pm

ooc: kisses on the lips or cheek O.o
Back to top Go down
Kyuubi

Kyuubi

Male

PostSubject: Re: Neji's Apartment   Neji's Apartment - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2008 11:16 pm

Neither. The bottom part... yknow...
Back to top Go down
Uzuki Jing

Uzuki Jing

Female

PostSubject: Re: Neji's Apartment   Neji's Apartment - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2008 11:20 pm

ooc:...O.o............................
Back to top Go down
Kyuubi

Kyuubi

Male

PostSubject: Re: Neji's Apartment   Neji's Apartment - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2008 11:21 pm

ooc: Now we wait for Neji to post.
Back to top Go down
Uzuki Jing

Uzuki Jing

Female

PostSubject: Re: Neji's Apartment   Neji's Apartment - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2008 11:22 pm

ooc: okay Im not spammin this
Back to top Go down
Neji Hyuga

Neji Hyuga

Male
Number of posts : 400
Registration date : 2007-08-16

Character sheet
HP:
Neji's Apartment - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100Neji's Apartment - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Chakara:
Neji's Apartment - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100Neji's Apartment - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Shinobi EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Neji's Apartment   Neji's Apartment - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2008 10:11 am

Neji's body twitches while he was still unconcious, his mind got bothered by someone or something since he was slowly regain consciousness. Orbs half opened.

-..hmm?

He blink, someone was here on the bed along? Forebodice rising up, still sat on the bed.

-...this place is--

Words would shut, actually someone was on him and not elsewhere. Eyes wide opened when he saw Naruto on himself. With a quick and deffensive movement, both hands repulsing this one like the pest.

-Just was do you think your doing on me?! I don't even want to know!!

He shouted. Pointing the door from his room.

-Now GET OUT!!

Facades redish by embarrassement, waiting for Naruto to leave the place.
Back to top Go down
Kyuubi

Kyuubi

Male

PostSubject: Re: Neji's Apartment   Neji's Apartment - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2008 5:35 pm

Naruto falls down, gets up and staggers towards him. But I want to rape you Hinata... He suddenly collapses after two steps, the smell of alcohol emanating from his mouth.
Back to top Go down
Uzuki Jing

Uzuki Jing

Female

PostSubject: Re: Neji's Apartment   Neji's Apartment - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2008 6:17 pm

Uzuki Jing suddenely remembered she forgot something at Neji's place. She went back up to get it and she knocked on the door...finding it unlocked she opened it and saw Naruto ontop of Neji kissing him...".... O.O....O MY GOD"
Back to top Go down
Kyuubi

Kyuubi

Male

PostSubject: Re: Neji's Apartment   Neji's Apartment - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2008 6:24 pm

Naruto gets up and looks at Uzuki. "Oh. Sakura. I love you too. He then staggers towards Uzuki getting ready to kiss her."
Back to top Go down
Uzuki Jing

Uzuki Jing

Female

PostSubject: Re: Neji's Apartment   Neji's Apartment - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2008 6:34 pm

Uzuki Jing twitched and kicked him down on the face. "okay..WHO fed you alchohol?! If you insist on having a relationship with Neji that atleast dont go randomly kissing people...unless of course youre a pimp then I can see why hinata dumped u..." Kicking him back to Neji's direction, she grabbed what she needed before walking out.

ooc: oh yea i dont know Naruto was being controlled yet
Back to top Go down
Kyuubi

Kyuubi

Male

PostSubject: Re: Neji's Apartment   Neji's Apartment - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2008 6:38 pm

Naruto angry at being kicked responded by throwing Neji across the room at her.

ooc: I'm going to keep it that way. This is fun.lol!
Back to top Go down
Uzuki Jing

Uzuki Jing

Female

PostSubject: Re: Neji's Apartment   Neji's Apartment - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2008 7:00 pm

Uzuki Jing caught Neji in time and set him down against the wall and proceeds to walk away.

ooc: I AGREE xD
Back to top Go down
Kyuubi

Kyuubi

Male

PostSubject: Re: Neji's Apartment   Neji's Apartment - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2008 7:24 pm

Naruto then dives towards Uzuki his...disturbing... intentions clear.
"SAKURA! I'm coming!!!"
Back to top Go down
Neji Hyuga

Neji Hyuga

Male

Character sheet
HP:
Chakara:
Shinobi EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Neji's Apartment   Neji's Apartment - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2008 7:40 pm

-Hey wha--

Neji wasn't able to emit a single words when he suddendly fell on Uzuki's arms, not having any idea of what was just going on here.

-!.......

Frowning when realise that no one was making any explanation to him. Struggling to get away.

-Can't I just have a single nap today?! And alone?! If you want to waste your time, then just go elsewhere!!

Neji shouted when he recognise Naruto's voice nearby. He growl angrily.

-And I want to stand back up on my feet...now!

''I feel humiliated...''

(ooc: .....I only went away maybe 2 days and thats what I see when I came back...how...um...undescriptible)
Back to top Go down
Kyuubi

Kyuubi

Male

PostSubject: Re: Neji's Apartment   Neji's Apartment - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2008 7:54 pm

Naruto turned around. Don't worry Hinata. I'll be with you in a sec. He countinued his advance on Uzuki.

ooc: Kyuubi is random and evil.
Back to top Go down
Uzuki Jing

Uzuki Jing

Female

PostSubject: Re: Neji's Apartment   Neji's Apartment - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2008 10:34 am

Uzuki Jing was getting annoyed by Uzumaki's antics." you asked for it.." -Suiton! Suiryudan no jutsu!- A large water dragon washes Naruto out of the hallway. "you alright Neji-san?" *helps Neji up*
Back to top Go down
Neji Hyuga

Neji Hyuga

Male

Character sheet
HP:
Chakara:
Shinobi EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Neji's Apartment   Neji's Apartment - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2008 9:03 pm

Neji's anger facial now turn out to be a sadder one when Jing summoned a large water dragon, especially when it came in his...room.

-Wait!--

Remain silent, eyes scanning the rampage surrounding, he sighed desperatly, smacking his forhead.

-....I give up...this is too much...

He took his bag up, placing back some clothes in it. Eyes closes.

-I'll go live elsewhere...I can't call this mess my place anymore.

(ooc: ....my house...D=>)
Back to top Go down
Itachi Uchiha
Admin
Itachi Uchiha

Male
Number of posts : 1730
Registration date : 2007-07-30

PostSubject: Re: Neji's Apartment   Neji's Apartment - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2008 9:12 pm

*puts an arm around nejis shoulder*

"yo neji-san you can come live up in my place I've sure got enough rooms to spare"
Back to top Go down
https://uchiha-forest.rpg-board.net
Neji Hyuga

Neji Hyuga

Male

Character sheet
HP:
Chakara:
Shinobi EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Neji's Apartment   Neji's Apartment - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2008 9:15 pm

Neji's eyes stare at Itachi's arm, didn't expected to have another guest right now.

-...you sure I won't bother?...

He whispered, only itachi would hear thought, didn't want to attract more attention than before. And it wasn't a bad offer after all.
Back to top Go down
Itachi Uchiha
Admin
Itachi Uchiha

Male
Number of posts : 1730
Registration date : 2007-07-30

PostSubject: Re: Neji's Apartment   Neji's Apartment - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2008 9:17 pm

Itachi sighs and wispered back

"Want to count the rooms for me?"
Back to top Go down
https://uchiha-forest.rpg-board.net
Neji Hyuga

Neji Hyuga

Male

Character sheet
HP:
Chakara:
Shinobi EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Neji's Apartment   Neji's Apartment - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2008 9:19 pm

Neji drags him away from the others, frowning.

-hey shh!....counting the rooms?...I don't really get it...as long as its a normal houses inside, I don't care. Oh and it have to be peaceful! I don't want to meditate in a mess...like...here....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Neji's Apartment   Neji's Apartment - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Neji's Apartment
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next