The Uchiha Forest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Uchiha Forest

Pick and be your own Naruto and/or anime character

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Naruto's House

Go down 
+2
IchigoArianna
Hinata Hyuga
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Hinata Hyuga

Hinata Hyuga

Female
Number of posts : 82
Registration date : 2007-08-13

Naruto's House - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naruto's House   Naruto's House - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2007 9:56 pm

Hinata would smile when he sat besides her, eyes close in a pleasant way.
-Oh don't be sorry!....I am glad to wake up at your side Naruto-kun!...
She says while taking her clothes from the desk that was abit further. She stood up and glanced at the bathroom nearby.
-I'll go in the bathroom, I won't take too long. Well...my hairs took forever to dry but...I'll try to made it quick!
Giggling alittle, it was sure unusual to woke up with Naruto already here. Now aiming the bathroom, closing the door. She think
''Naruto-kun is so sweet!...hehee...''
Cheeks abit redish when she took off her underwear, taking a morning shower, huming alittle.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Naruto's House   Naruto's House - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2007 10:27 pm

Naruto sighed and sat down on the bed.
ah man..what am i going to do...
Naruto got up and walked to the shower room,forgeting to knock.
hey,hinata. how about we go to...
Naruto looked at hinata and ran out.
I'M SORRY HINATA
Back to top Go down
Hinata Hyuga

Hinata Hyuga

Female

PostSubject: Re: Naruto's House   Naruto's House - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2007 10:32 pm

Hinata's body frozen when she notice that Naruto's voice wasn't comming out but in the bathroom, mouth tight close, hands still rubbing her chest with the soap. She would yelp while pulling the shower's curtain, hiding her body.
-Naruto-kun!!....
Brows lowered, now feeling more embarrassed since he maybe saw her body, without any clothes on her. Eyes tight closes.
-Stay out!! please....

Last edited by on Mon Aug 20, 2007 10:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Naruto's House   Naruto's House - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2007 10:47 pm

Naruto was alrighty out of the shower.
I'M SORRY I'M SORRY!!
Naruto walked into the kitchen.
[i]what am i going to do..why didnt i wait till later..she hates me now..[/b]
Naruto sighed.
Back to top Go down
Hinata Hyuga

Hinata Hyuga

Female

PostSubject: Re: Naruto's House   Naruto's House - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2007 11:01 pm

Hinata was still cleaning and washing herself for about 30 minutes, wrapping a towel around her waist when she got out of the shower. Dying her body and her hair. huming again while watching herself in a mirror. Smile came across her facial, putting her new clothes on, wearing a regular outfit, good for a training.
-Ahh that feel good!...
She says while walking out of the bathroom, stretching her arms. She blink, glancing around the place to find out where Naruto was. Smile came back when she steps inside the kitchen.
-Naruto-kun! there your are....
Back to top Go down
Neji Hyuga

Neji Hyuga

Male
Number of posts : 400
Registration date : 2007-08-16

Character sheet
HP:
Naruto's House - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100Naruto's House - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Chakara:
Naruto's House - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100Naruto's House - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Shinobi EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Naruto's House   Naruto's House - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2007 11:09 pm

Neji's eyes twitches when he was now facing Naruto's door, he sighed.
''oh gosh...why does Hiashi have to send me here...why me?!...I have no choice...''
Knuckles qould knock at the door a few times, waiting for an answer.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Naruto's House   Naruto's House - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2007 11:09 pm

Naruto turned to hinata and was looking down.
i'm sorry hinata,i forgot to knock..
Naruto sighed.
i guess i should take you to your house.
Naruto walked to the door.
hinata..i was going to ask you if you wanted to...go on another date someday..
Naruto sighed.
you probably hate me right now..
Back to top Go down
Hinata Hyuga

Hinata Hyuga

Female

PostSubject: Re: Naruto's House   Naruto's House - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2007 11:13 pm

Hinata shake her head, blushing alittle.
-Its...okay...it was an accident after all...its not like if you did that on purpose, right?
Trying to keep the same expresion, she would blink when she heard a noise comming from the door.
-Hmm?...your waiting for someone Naruto-kun?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Naruto's House   Naruto's House - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2007 11:16 pm

Naruto sighed.
no,i thought you would want to go home..
Naruto looked at hinata.
hinata,would you go out with me sometime?
Back to top Go down
Hinata Hyuga

Hinata Hyuga

Female

PostSubject: Re: Naruto's House   Naruto's House - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2007 11:18 pm

Hinata's eyes was shining when he was asking to go out another day, like their first date, she would nods, wide smiling.
-Oh I would be so glad to go out again with you Naruto-kun!...
Arms would wrapped quickly around Naruto's neck, hugging him tight.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Naruto's House   Naruto's House - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2007 11:20 pm

Naruto hugged hinata back and kissed her forehead.
i love you hina..
naruto heard the knock on the door.
hinata can you see who it is before i answer it?
Naruto looked at the door,but still hugging hinata.
Back to top Go down
Hinata Hyuga

Hinata Hyuga

Female

PostSubject: Re: Naruto's House   Naruto's House - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2007 11:25 pm

Hinata was now snuggling him when he asked her to see who was there, she nods, kept her smile while unwrapping her arms, placing them back against her sides.
-Okay I'll answer!...
Grinning alittle, stepping at the door, eyes were still close in a pleasant way when she opened the door. orbs widen when she saw Neji.
-!...what are you doing here?!....
Back to top Go down
Neji Hyuga

Neji Hyuga

Male

Character sheet
HP:
Chakara:
Shinobi EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Naruto's House   Naruto's House - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2007 11:30 pm

Neji was standing infront of her, crossing his arms slowly, eyes would half close.
-So it was true...your really are with Naruto...
He sigh, shaking his head alittle, placing back his hands besides him, hair blowing in the wind while he was staring at her, without any anger on his facial, but frowing alittle.
-You know you have to win the heart of the family before getting deeper in your relationship with your boyfriend...it is the rules...don't forget that...and besides...
Orbs was able to see in the house, still standing outside.
-I was sent by my uncle, that means your father!...Hiashi is waiting for you at home...I didn't told him you were here...but take your responsibility more seriously! Your in the main branch after all...Neji says abit louder.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Naruto's House   Naruto's House - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2007 11:33 pm

Naruto had an angry face and stepped beside hinata.
HEY NEJI!
naruto showed him a fist.
hinata can go out to anyone she wants too!!! so back off!
naruto kept staring at neji.
Back to top Go down
Hinata Hyuga

Hinata Hyuga

Female

PostSubject: Re: Naruto's House   Naruto's House - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2007 1:45 am

Hinata would let out a soft sigh, head was still facing the floor while saying.
-No its alright Naruto-kun...he's right...
Body would turn abut, facing Naruto, eyes slowly gazing up, staring at him, brows would lowered alittle when she added.
-Its nothing you have to be mad for, Neji just wanted to tell me that my...family was worried about me...thats all.
A weak smile would appear slowly across her face, hands holding Naruto's arms, swingning them side to side.
-But I'm happy that I could sleep at your place!...We should do that more often...hehee..
Facades slowly turning abit redish, looking back at Neji, bowing her head.
-I'm sorry that you have to trouble yourself because of me, I promise that I'll advice my dad about this relation, it have to be known.
facial becoming a serious one.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Naruto's House   Naruto's House - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2007 1:19 am

Naruto looked at her.
wh-what..
Naruto sighed.
ok then..
Naruto was hugged and he hugged back.
hinata..i love you..
Naruto couldnt smile for some reason.
before we get in any trouble,i think you should go now..
Naruto sighed and walked passed neji and suddenly disappeared.
Back to top Go down
Neji Hyuga

Neji Hyuga

Male

Character sheet
HP:
Chakara:
Shinobi EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Naruto's House   Naruto's House - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2007 2:12 am

Neji would sigh when Naruto was leaving.
-You don't have to leave your house. And besides, I didn't tell her to cut down your relationship. If you would just be more patient and listen to what I have to say!...
Regaining a right posture.
-I was just sent here to see if everything was alright thats all, no need to make a crises....geez.
He would frown, staring at where Naruto was before leaving, shaking his head alittle.
Back to top Go down
IchigoArianna

IchigoArianna

Female
Number of posts : 256
Registration date : 2007-08-15

PostSubject: Re: Naruto's House   Naruto's House - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2007 8:29 pm

Ichigo walked to Neji hearing what he said.
Neji you are aware Naruto-kun doesnt have a family right? If he tried getting along with Hinata's father he'd end up dead. He'd say something pervy.
Ichigo looked at Neji smiling warmly and looked at Hinata with a concerned look.
Back to top Go down
Hinata Hyuga

Hinata Hyuga

Female

PostSubject: Re: Naruto's House   Naruto's House - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2007 1:03 am

Hinata would sigh in a sad way, head still dipping down, it was true, the fact about her family, but there weren't any choices left, can't hide this relationship from her family. Head would gaze abit away, hearing what Ichigo's words.
-That would be bad if he may do such a thing...I mean...saying something...like you said Ichigo....
Sighing again, eyes would shift up at her, didn't feel bother when she was here, almost making her happier since she wasn't alone with Neji, but still feeling alittle bad since Naruto left without saying a word to her. Orbs would stare at Ichigo.
-My dad is not that bad, he just...he only want my safety like he said...I would be glad if you could help me out with that part Ichigo, but its alright if you don't want to...after all...you don't really apreaciate me...
Back to top Go down
IchigoArianna

IchigoArianna

Female
Number of posts : 256
Registration date : 2007-08-15

PostSubject: Re: Naruto's House   Naruto's House - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2007 7:51 pm

Hinata its not that. I was just pointing it out. Ive met youre father. I know all he does means well but Ive heard Naruto say something pervy to the 5th Hokage.
Back to top Go down
Itachi Uchiha
Admin
Itachi Uchiha

Male
Number of posts : 1730
Registration date : 2007-07-30

PostSubject: Re: Naruto's House   Naruto's House - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2007 10:02 pm

*runs in*

"NARUTO UZMAKI !!!!!!"

*holds up A RIPED COUPON BOOK*

"my free RAMEN COUPON IS GONE!!!!!!!!!!!"
Back to top Go down
https://uchiha-forest.rpg-board.net
Kyuubi

Kyuubi

Male
Number of posts : 1149
Registration date : 2007-12-28

PostSubject: Re: Naruto's House   Naruto's House - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2008 12:43 am

Kyuubi. Actually, I ate that coupon of yours.
Back to top Go down
Uzuki Jing

Uzuki Jing

Female
Number of posts : 1973
Registration date : 2007-09-22

PostSubject: Re: Naruto's House   Naruto's House - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2008 6:11 pm

*hands another coupon to Itachi* geez big fuss...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Naruto's House   Naruto's House - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Naruto's House
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2