The Uchiha Forest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Uchiha Forest

Pick and be your own Naruto and/or anime character

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Tayuya's Apartment

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tayuya

Tayuya

Female
Number of posts : 31
Registration date : 2007-10-23

Tayuya's Apartment Empty
PostSubject: Tayuya's Apartment   Tayuya's Apartment Icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2007 9:02 pm

Tayuya entered the small but comfortably furnished apartment, pocketed the keys, and took a seat. the living room sofa was very comfortable.

"This village is highly populated. I wonder how long it'll be before I have visitors."
Back to top Go down
Uzuki Jing

Uzuki Jing

Female
Number of posts : 1973
Registration date : 2007-09-22

Tayuya's Apartment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tayuya's Apartment   Tayuya's Apartment Icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2007 5:21 pm

Hi Tayuya! settling in fine?
Back to top Go down
Tayuya

Tayuya

Female

Tayuya's Apartment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tayuya's Apartment   Tayuya's Apartment Icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2007 9:28 pm

Evidently not long

Oh. I'm settling fine. It's not as though I have much in the way of possessions. It's an obvious question to ask, but... how did you know about my arrival so quickly? Does news travel that fast in this village?
Back to top Go down
Uzuki Jing

Uzuki Jing

Female

Tayuya's Apartment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tayuya's Apartment   Tayuya's Apartment Icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2007 5:38 pm

-smirks- I AM an anbu, after all it was I that found you
Back to top Go down
Tayuya

Tayuya

Female

Tayuya's Apartment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tayuya's Apartment   Tayuya's Apartment Icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2007 6:31 pm

Welcome, I guess.
Back to top Go down
Uzuki Jing

Uzuki Jing

Female

Tayuya's Apartment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tayuya's Apartment   Tayuya's Apartment Icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2007 6:05 pm

well do tell me if you have any problems...but who is that Yuuto fellow hes so cold and rude.
Back to top Go down
Tayuya

Tayuya

Female

Tayuya's Apartment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tayuya's Apartment   Tayuya's Apartment Icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2007 8:12 pm

Deciding that honesty may well be the best policy in this situation as well, Tayuya replied:

"To be honest, I don;t remember. He was involved in my past, I'm sure of it... but my memory has been lost, partially anyway. I plan to get some facts about that from him soon enough."
Back to top Go down

Tayuya's Apartment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tayuya's Apartment   Tayuya's Apartment Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2007 4:22 am

Naruto walked to the new apartment and knocked on the door to greet his new neighbor.
hello?
Naruto Knocked some more.
anyone in there??
Naruto started to get annoyed.
Back to top Go down
Tayuya

Tayuya

Female

Tayuya's Apartment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tayuya's Apartment   Tayuya's Apartment Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2007 8:09 am

Tayuya glanced toward the front of the apartment, where someone was repeatedly knocking on the door, despite it being open.

"Come in," she said.
Back to top Go down

Tayuya's Apartment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tayuya's Apartment   Tayuya's Apartment Icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2007 1:02 am

Naruto walked in and saw Yuuto and Tayuya then he stared at her for a couple of mins.
hm..i seem like i know you but i cant remember..
Naruto stood there for a momment thinking.
AH! YOUR THAT GIRL WHO TOOK SASUKE AWAY!!
>=O

[occ: lol i like acting like naruto Razz]
Back to top Go down
Uzuki Jing

Uzuki Jing

Female

Tayuya's Apartment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tayuya's Apartment   Tayuya's Apartment Icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2007 2:08 pm

ooc: YUUTO IS NOT IN THERE !!! UZUKI JING IS Evil or Very Mad

...she dont remember Naruto-san she has lost her memory and I am Uzuki Jing not Yuuto. Yuuto-kun lives all teh way over on the other side in his own secluded area. best not to disturb him, hes...ahh...lets just say that even I can't stop him if he attacks...well duty calls. ja.

ooc: hehe Yuuto shall become Yuuto-kun Twisted Evil HEEHEEHEE
Back to top Go down
Tayuya

Tayuya

Female

Tayuya's Apartment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tayuya's Apartment   Tayuya's Apartment Icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2007 5:44 pm

Took Sasuke away? Tayuya thought. Well well well, this guy might know something about me. Although, given the way he called me "that girl", he doesn't know much.

"I don't remember if I took whoever that was you mentioned away... I'm here to be, for the time being anyway, a member of this village."
Back to top Go down
Uzuki Jing

Uzuki Jing

Female

Tayuya's Apartment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tayuya's Apartment   Tayuya's Apartment Icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2007 5:17 pm

maa take it easy and hopefully you remember more ^^

ja ne *flashes away*
Back to top Go down
Tayuya

Tayuya

Female

Tayuya's Apartment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tayuya's Apartment   Tayuya's Apartment Icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2007 8:09 pm

Tayuya watched Uzuki Jing disappear.

"Just you and me, blondie. Tell me... who is this person I supposedly took away?"
Back to top Go down
Uzuki Jing

Uzuki Jing

Female

Tayuya's Apartment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tayuya's Apartment   Tayuya's Apartment Icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2007 6:05 pm

Uzuki Jing observed outside hidden. hmm...so she DOESNT remember...should I tell her she was Ororchimaru's sacrifice to trya dn revive a dead kage in battle...?
Back to top Go down

Tayuya's Apartment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tayuya's Apartment   Tayuya's Apartment Icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2007 8:54 pm

Uzuki Jing wrote:
Uzuki Jing observed outside hidden. hmm...so she DOESNT remember...should I tell her she was Ororchimaru's sacrifice to trya dn revive a dead kage in battle...?
[ooc: that was zaku,kin,and that other sound ninja.]
Back to top Go down
Tayuya

Tayuya

Female

Tayuya's Apartment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tayuya's Apartment   Tayuya's Apartment Icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2007 9:57 pm

(uzuki's confused, i guess. lol)
Back to top Go down
Uzuki Jing

Uzuki Jing

Female

Tayuya's Apartment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tayuya's Apartment   Tayuya's Apartment Icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2007 5:56 pm

(too,...much....ANIME PRESSURE!~!!!! hehe sorry I was watching too much anime..XD;;;; so much to catch up on...)

Uzuki: oh..wait..that was....the other sound nins Tayuya was part of the snakes little possy(oooold word there)...I rather liked her cursed form....i spoke outloud didn't I...better go! *flash*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Tayuya's Apartment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tayuya's Apartment   Tayuya's Apartment Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tayuya's Apartment
Page 1 of 1