The Uchiha Forest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Uchiha Forest

Pick and be your own Naruto and/or anime character

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Always gotta get there first (open)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kaede

Kaede

Female
Number of posts : 74
Registration date : 2009-01-09

Character sheet
HP:
Always gotta get there first (open) Left_bar_bleue100/100Always gotta get there first (open) Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Chakara:
Always gotta get there first (open) Left_bar_bleue100/100Always gotta get there first (open) Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Shinobi EXP:

Always gotta get there first (open) Empty
PostSubject: Always gotta get there first (open)   Always gotta get there first (open) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 12:46 pm

FWASH!
A large, reptillian creature slithered fast in the trees as if on a jet. It looked like a giant snake, spanning 8 feet in length and resembling a king cobra. There were diamond like patterns of scales on it's back as it flew through the tree branches. It's slit like eyes narrowed as it saw the gate coming. The cobra demon hissed and in a flash flew off one of the branches to the ground below.

Juring the fall however, it changed into a human boy with brown hair and blue eyes. He landed in a crouch and looked up, standing to survey the scenery.
''Heh. Konoha just ahead. Been waiting to arrive here.'' He snickered a little as he walked towards the metal gates.

Suddenly a katana whizzed through the air and landed on it's tip beside the boy. He looked up a little sscared. He saw a man wearing bandit clothes with a rose insigna. He smirked.
''Don't tell me he saw my true form....'' The boy prayed as he stared at the man. He had a sinking feeling it was a yes as the man had a demon hunter badge.
''Heh heh. Nice climbing demon. I didn't think a snake could use trees.'' He grinned. The boy hissed in reply. ''By the looks of it you must be Ghost. I've heard of your father. He killed my son.''
''That''s my father's buisness I have nothing to do with it.'' Ghost hissed back.
''Oh you do. Once I kill you I'll lure out your father with your carcass as bait.'' The demon hunter said as he held a katana ready to fight.
Ghost got ready to act. He hated this sort of thing. Another demon hunter on his tail was more than enough trouble....
Back to top Go down
Kura

Kura

Female
Number of posts : 2590
Registration date : 2008-07-22

Character sheet
HP:
Chakara:
Shinobi EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Always gotta get there first (open)   Always gotta get there first (open) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 5:23 pm

As much as Haichu hated helping evil demons she had to. She was the Akkikage, and it was her duty to keep all demons safe. Within seconds the people were wiped out, not dead but in a state that they were dead for at least a month. Haichu then dropped out of the tree landing like a cat, though she had no cat demon. "So, you're causing this trouble?" She asked questioning the boy. "A snake demon?" She pondered deactivating her Sharingan. "What of the means, are you doing here, if you were a member of a village, you should be back at the Demonic Village. So I take it you are not from there?" Haichu said rather suddenly investigating the boy for other threats.

Haichu tipped her head as she heard other people coming, "I suggest you follow me, by the sounds of this, it seems about 30 more people are coming..." she replied calmly as she began to walked at a rather quick place near the village but there was a cave that only Haichu and anyone else who possesed a demon could see. "Are you coming?" She looked at the boy before walking into the cave, which lead to the Demonic Village.
Back to top Go down
http://thedragonsociety.forumotion.com
Kaede

Kaede

Female

Character sheet
HP:
Chakara:
Shinobi EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Always gotta get there first (open)   Always gotta get there first (open) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 10:35 am

Ghost blinked, noticing he was being looked at for threats instantly. He didn't like being seen as a threat as he wasn't evil. His father was though, so he could tell why the caution was being used like so. He pondered for a moment then decided to follow. He reverted to his snake form though, since he did not want to risk his own safety.
''Why do you want to help me? I could have taken those people....'' He sighed as he followed in his snake form, cobra head staring at Haichu respectfully for her help.

Ghost could sense where this cave lead instantly and felt like recoiling for he knew it held his father in it.
''Are you sure I should come? My dad may be waiting for me still....'' He suggested as he coiled his snake body in a more upright position so he could raise his head from the ground.
Back to top Go down
Kura

Kura

Female

Character sheet
HP:
Chakara:
Shinobi EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Always gotta get there first (open)   Always gotta get there first (open) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 8:57 am

Haichu sighed, "My village, are filled with demons yes, only the ones who truthfully and honestly do not cause chaos, if they do usually they calm down after they talk to me or some of my friends..." She looked at him curiously, ''Your presence is almost the same to another demons' however, your seems a bit different....." She continued walking as she entered the village and two ANBU watched carefully making sure we were demons. "And for your question, whether the people can handle the humans or not, I am always guarding demons at risk. I don't let anyone fall victom..." Haichu then coughed a bit as she was probably catchign a cold. "And even if we are in human form, it is still easy for me to identify if people are a demon using Sharingan, most of the time however, that is unnecassary because my demons usually tell me before hand..." She finished trying not to overload him with some useless information.

Haichu then jumped down to a ledge and talked to an ANBU before they left. "You can look around the village, I'm already getting housing arrangements ready, if you decide to stay or not, that is your choice." She nodded before waiting for him.
Back to top Go down
Kaede

Kaede

Female

Character sheet
HP:
Chakara:
Shinobi EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Always gotta get there first (open)   Always gotta get there first (open) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 10:21 am

Staring around in snake form still he slithered behind her watching the anbu with reptillian eyes. He listened eagerly to the part that dealed with staying here and had the feeling he shouldn't, as he did not want to see his father at all right now. He thought a moment taking in the sights, snake tounge flickering each 2 minutes. He coiled and slithered towards a food stand instantly.
''First survival tool, food. One apple please.'' He was given the apple and he placed the money on the table with his tail. He wrapped the apple in his tail in exchange and went back to Haichu, curling the apple as he came.

''So, who exactly are you?'' He asked as he gnawed on the apple with his venomous fangs.
Back to top Go down
Kura

Kura

Female

Character sheet
HP:
Chakara:
Shinobi EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Always gotta get there first (open)   Always gotta get there first (open) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2009 10:27 am

Haichu smiled, "I'm Uchiha Hyuuga Haichu...oh and don't worry, your father isn't here, he wanted to go out to the sand village for something, we don't ask questions, it's only our concern if they are in danger." Haichu then sneezed into her sleeve, "D*mn cold..." she muttered. "Anyways, you are gladly welcome to visit whenever, and to stay." She then lead him down to the house which seemed like a fairly large house. "No charge, and by the way, you don't need to pay for anything...this area is filled with so many natural resources and nature, that no one really needs to worry about anything." She then laughed, "In fact, everything here is so abundant and great, that a lot of demons love it here because they don't need to worry, no one would be able to hurt us here!" she finished before seeing little children wonder the street.

"Nee-san, neee-san!!!! Who is this???" one of the kids asked as Haichu held up the little girl. "This is ghost, he's new here." She smiled as the small girl waved at him, "HI GHOST!!! MY NAME IS RYUU I HAVE A DRAGON DEMON!!!" she laughed as Haichu let her go, "Go on Ryuu, you have to get to class." Ryuu smiled and left. "This area is a place where a lot of people come, it provides schools and exams, this helps us just being a normal village like everyone else..." Haichu smiled waititng to see how he liked the area.
Back to top Go down
Kaede

Kaede

Female

Character sheet
HP:
Chakara:
Shinobi EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Always gotta get there first (open)   Always gotta get there first (open) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2009 3:42 pm

''Heh. A very nice place indeed then. If my father comes back, it would be great to alert me, since I may stay a little longer than I thought I would.'' Ghost replied as he gnawed on the apple. The apple looked like half of it was bitten out, but some sort of green stuff and black stuff came from it now. The venom had dripped on it. At least Ghost was immune to his venom.

''And this is a nice place to stay. I guess everything is fine here. As long as nobody invades.'' He commented. He coiled up a little.
''So, since you are the leader of this village, how powerfull are you in demon ways?'' He asked raising a non-existant eyebrow.
Back to top Go down
Kura

Kura

Female

Character sheet
HP:
Chakara:
Shinobi EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Always gotta get there first (open)   Always gotta get there first (open) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2009 6:18 pm

Haichu blinked, "Well, I have the 5 tailed wolf which is the power over all the elements, then I have subordinate demons which are specialized in certain elements, for example fire, or a certain element." She then thought, "Yes, we will alert you if your father comes back though." She then coughed again. "Though, we may be powerful, it still doesn't always give us immunity to colds and fevers..." Haichu muttered as she was getting a fever. "As for the power....I have the powers of a Kage, however demons are involved...along with cursemarks..." Haichu muttered before raising her hand lifting water up and let it fall on her head trying to cool off.
Back to top Go down
Kaede

Kaede

Female

Character sheet
HP:
Chakara:
Shinobi EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Always gotta get there first (open)   Always gotta get there first (open) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 5:45 pm

''5 tailed wolf bijuu hmm...'' Ghost sighed as he noticed the venom on it and tried to get it off. When it landed on the ground it dissolved a mouse as it was also including acid. The mouse was killed by accident. Ghost stared at it and swiped it away with his tail. He sighed.
''I can't even control my own venom these days.'' He muttered.

The sun was pretty warm and he stretched as all reptiles did in warmth. The warmth was good to him as his cobra like hood opened and closed in relaxation.
''Ahh....Weather's good today you know.'' He said as he munched on the apple and finally finished it with a small chomp. ''Why the need for the water?'' He asked as he uprighted again, tossing the apple core in a garbage without even needing to see the target.
Back to top Go down
Kura

Kura

Female

Character sheet
HP:
Chakara:
Shinobi EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Always gotta get there first (open)   Always gotta get there first (open) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 5:19 pm

"I'm not immune to all sicknesses...." She sighed, "I have a fever...but I can deal..." Haichu explained as she sat looking to the sky, "I just hope one day people can live together with demons peacefully..." she muttered her voice and thoughts trailing off.
Back to top Go down
Kaede

Kaede

Female

Character sheet
HP:
Chakara:
Shinobi EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Always gotta get there first (open)   Always gotta get there first (open) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2009 7:05 pm

''Heh, if that happens I'll be able to say told ya so to my Dad. He's the evil snake lord and he can master many different poisons. heh, he's too sharp. When I get older, I'll be more powerfull than him, and I'll show him no mercy!'' He spoke with a pride which made him seem to gleam with excitement. His black reptillian eyes blinked as he looked to the land once again.

''Hmm....'' He coiled up and his snake head was on the ground in peace.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Always gotta get there first (open)   Always gotta get there first (open) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Always gotta get there first (open)
Page 1 of 1