The Uchiha Forest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Uchiha Forest

Pick and be your own Naruto and/or anime character

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Finding Another 'Death'

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Destiny

Destiny

Female
Number of posts : 32
Registration date : 2009-03-12

Character sheet
HP:
Finding Another 'Death' Left_bar_bleue100/100Finding Another 'Death' Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Chakara:
Finding Another 'Death' Left_bar_bleue100/100Finding Another 'Death' Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Shinobi EXP:

Finding Another 'Death' Empty
PostSubject: Finding Another 'Death'   Finding Another 'Death' Icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 11:07 am

Destiny was talking to a friend, death in a different language before speaking in english. "Death-sempai...I looked for you, 10 years..." She looked at him. "I cannot train you anymore..." He spoke and she didn't react. Destiny took out a scroll, "Then who will...?" She asked coldly. Death took the scroll as it burned a picture of the man. "He is someone I know, and I do not have time, as there is another death, you do realize this, do you not?" He whispered to Destiny. "I understand sempai..." She nodded looking at the scroll. He then faded as the clouds grew dim. "Until next time..." he muttered as Destiny watched before taking out another scroll. Destiny took out a paint brush and used a black ink and drew several creatures on the scroll. "Awaken..." She murmured as the demons came off the scroll. From this, she would await for another person to come teach her. Destiny didn't mind having to wait, for she already had to wait long enough for 'Death' to assign someone else to help teach her.
Back to top Go down
Kura

Kura

Female
Number of posts : 2590
Registration date : 2008-07-22

Character sheet
HP:
Chakara:
Shinobi EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Finding Another 'Death'   Finding Another 'Death' Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 3:25 pm

Kura appeared next to Destiny, "Hello Destiny...haven't seen you in a while..." Kura said in a rather serious tone. "We need to talk about a war..." Kura sighed

OOC: post in the war is coming: a new arrangement
Back to top Go down
http://thedragonsociety.forumotion.com
Destiny

Destiny

Female
Number of posts : 32
Registration date : 2009-03-12

Character sheet
HP:
Chakara:
Shinobi EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Finding Another 'Death'   Finding Another 'Death' Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 3:29 pm

Destiny looked at kura, "All right on one condition, if you can find me another death teacher..." destiny then made her demons disappear as she landed lightly on the ground. "As for the war...we will see..." destiny said.

Ooc: later
Back to top Go down
Kura

Kura

Female

Character sheet
HP:
Chakara:
Shinobi EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Finding Another 'Death'   Finding Another 'Death' Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 3:30 pm

ooc: k

Kura smiled, "Alright, not much but I just want to say, don't get involved, but if you do, fight for the way which is best..." Kura said as she was getting a bit tired transporting everywhere.
Back to top Go down
Kiki

Kiki

Female
Number of posts : 93
Registration date : 2007-11-19

PostSubject: Re: Finding Another 'Death'   Finding Another 'Death' Icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 2:13 am

Kiki wasn't far away and she could hear what they were saying about a war.
'Hmm, interesting... I'll have to check this out myself...'

((If I shouldn't have came into the topic just let me know))
Back to top Go down
http://Itachi-San-13.weebly.com
Kura

Kura

Female

Character sheet
HP:
Chakara:
Shinobi EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Finding Another 'Death'   Finding Another 'Death' Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 7:20 am

OOC: god no your fine! It's like no one wants to post -.-'

Kura then came back with someone. It was a guy but he had an ominous expression on his face. Of course, Kura could easily find someone like death for knowing deathy she could always find someone like death.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Finding Another 'Death'   Finding Another 'Death' Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Finding Another 'Death'
Page 1 of 1