The Uchiha Forest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Uchiha Forest

Pick and be your own Naruto and/or anime character

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Leaving.[Friends Only](My friends, Not Kura's)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kura

Kura

Female
Number of posts : 2590
Registration date : 2008-07-22

Character sheet
HP:
Leaving.[Friends Only](My friends, Not Kura's) Left_bar_bleue100/100Leaving.[Friends Only](My friends, Not Kura's) Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Chakara:
Leaving.[Friends Only](My friends, Not Kura's) Left_bar_bleue100/100Leaving.[Friends Only](My friends, Not Kura's) Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Shinobi EXP:

Leaving.[Friends Only](My friends, Not Kura's) Empty
PostSubject: Leaving.[Friends Only](My friends, Not Kura's)   Leaving.[Friends Only](My friends, Not Kura's) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 2:14 pm

I took my hat off as I looked back on everything, I was going to my old group, the Sacred Flames, instead of going back to the village. This was my decision and mine alone. I closed my eyes as I took out my ocarina and played one last song. I opened my eyes looking at the old gateway and used my Amaterasu on it which opened a portal. I then waved my necklace as I was teleported in and the gate closed.

"I will do this, and do this alone if I must..."

I landed in no where as fog lightly covered the floor. "You made it..." a voice echoed as I knew who it was. Kura came out from the shadows and I looked at her. "Yes, one way or another..." I sighed. "Are the others here?" I asked curioiusly. "Yes, follow me..." she wavered as she walked away me closely behind.

"Either way...this is for their safety...."

We entered a room where I saw all the faces of people I knew and bowed. "Deathy..." I said she nodded lightly. We sat down and I remained quiet. "So, you all know why we are here...?" Kura asked softly looking around and everyone nodded. She nodded as light filled the room and a map in the table appeared.
Back to top Go down
http://thedragonsociety.forumotion.com

Leaving.[Friends Only](My friends, Not Kura's)
Page 1 of 1