The Uchiha Forest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Uchiha Forest

Pick and be your own Naruto and/or anime character

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The memories of flashback dazes

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Kura

Kura

Female
Number of posts : 2590
Registration date : 2008-07-22

Character sheet
HP:
The memories of flashback dazes Left_bar_bleue100/100The memories of flashback dazes Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Chakara:
The memories of flashback dazes Left_bar_bleue100/100The memories of flashback dazes Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Shinobi EXP:

The memories of flashback dazes Empty
PostSubject: The memories of flashback dazes   The memories of flashback dazes Icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 6:46 pm

Description of the vid...for the memory -.-'

At the beginning we see Itachi and Kisame visitting Konoha. Then somehow Itachi and Sasuke meet. Itachi acts like a cold guy, mocking at his little brother and him living on horrible memories. Sasuke wants to attack Itachi, while recollecting the moment from their childhood, when Itachi got a message from a man dressed in black coat [actually this is the important moment in the whole amv].
Irritated Sasuke wants to provoke a clash, however, Kisame counterattack, and wants to hit him, thinking Itachi doesn't really care about his brother, when suddenly Itachi stops him [Kisame I mean].
Then Itachi reading the letter is shown. He is supposed to kill off his whole clan [some kind of blackmail, if he didn't something horrible would happen]. Nevertheless during the massacre, he wasn't able to hurt his beloved little brother.
After the little flashback, Itachi approaches the half-sensless Sasuke, who really does bear a grudge against him. Yet again, he explodes with sorrow and tries to 'punish' Itachi, whereas he's still too weak. Now here comes the part of first Itachi's steps in Akatsuki. I wanted to present him as a quiet, full of remorse person, however, who somehow get along with Kisame. Just a small kisaita moment, aha ;=). Since then there are mixed scenes of Itachi and Kisame presenting their somehow *relationship* and Itachi and Sasuke, while the first one mentioned makes his own brother lose consciousness.
Then the akatsuki team quit. Staying on the cliff, Itachi thinks whether he did well. So there we go with the memory of Itachi bringing Sasuke home. He wants to leave him unconsciousness and just go away but Sasuke wakes up and there's nothing Itachi can do, so he uses on him genjutsu.
Then there's an Itachi with Deidara. While passing Deidara, Itachi thinks recent happening. Suddenly Deidara reminds him about the *blackmail* and chaffs at him how easily he got influenced. So then the 'pent-up emotions' burst out. Next there are the scenes of Sasuke In the hospital. He landed there after the incident with his older bro [lol, it sounds strange X=D].
And now comes the part, probably nobody caught. So the Itachi and Kisame moment is something like farewell, ah! Itachi's gonna die from his own brother's hands, because he can't hold on with all those remorses circulating in his head. He decides that the death would be a great punishment for all he had done.
Sasuke is excited about the fact, he finally got his brother. He stabs Itachi, who doesn't defend himself almost at all. At first he feels some kind of satisfaction but after a while he notices he killed his own brother, so he becomes terrified. The fact which was supposed to delight him simply makes him sink into sorrow and remorse.

I begin to sing as my memories play and I begin to think almost raged.

"So you say you're ignored
As it is,
Well, give us your sad, sad trip"

I begin to make handsigns.

"You're right, I get it
It all makes sense, you're the perfect person"

I turn into fire and my surroundings turn into ice.

"So bright, so wrong
Let's all live in your imaginary life"

The flames blaze as I turn everything into sparkling fire. Staring at to sky.

"Assumed it's whether
We're right or wrong
We're doomed, and there's plenty for all"

I then turn a pale color and my hood falls down as I stare at the fire which is now snow without moving.

"How dare you catch me counting"

I turn it into night as the moon comes up as it is dark.

"How dare you call at all"

I look slightly to the left my red eyes glaring in the moonlight along as the moon shines on my face.

"How dare you call it suffering"

As my illusion unfolds of everyone and everything dying right in front of me not even really caring.

"How dare you call at all"

Everything shines under the moon as I jump up and start throwing kunai so when they land the shape a moon around me.

"You're right, I get it

Black chakra surrounds me but it seems silver and I start to flare up.

"So bright, so wrong

The wind blows and a giant portal opens above me and it grows huge as my anger grows.

"Press on these tannins
They double in time"

The portal glows and I stare up to it and the memories still play but I stare at them.

"The touch of life, once failed to mention so far"

I stare at my hands and my right hand twitches. And I get flooded with the memories of everyone dying.

"Of course the law is fountains
Or face to face remorse"

I see them as I watch all of them fall one by one as they all die everyone that i ever knew flashing before me.

"A fast and restless blackmail
Like pent-up fetish force"

I then take out my katana and hold it to my heart.

"You're right, I get it

I see Tsuki falling into the portal with the vampire before it seals.

"So bright, so wrong

I grip the katana harder and I begin pushing it through my heart.

"Do you want enough?
Do you want it all?"

I have a flashback of my brother stopping me, yet knowing he won't come this time.

"Should you need it at all?
Do you want enough?"

I begin to feel blood all over my body and I begin to close my eyes smiling while blood comes out of my mouth.

its better this way....i was just another threat to this world...i never had friends and no one should care if im dead....its just.....i wonder what will ever happen to my brother.....i am glad...i can get rid of myself.....im a monster......

Thus the curtain closes on another tale.
An eternity has passed...
Fleeting dreams fade into the distance...
All that is left now,
Is me and my memories...

But I'm sure we'll meet again,
Someday, you and I...
Another place, another time,
It's just that we might not realize,
That you are you and I am me...

Let us open the door to the great unknown,
Come across another reality,
And live another today...
Even when the story has been told,
Life goes on...

Until we meet again,
Take care of yourself my friend...
Forever yours,
....Kura....

I will find you...
Even if I have to search the world over...

Sometime, somewhere...

I'm sure...
Back to top Go down
http://thedragonsociety.forumotion.com
Kura

Kura

Female

Character sheet
HP:
Chakara:
Shinobi EXP:

PostSubject: Re: The memories of flashback dazes   The memories of flashback dazes Icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 8:00 pm

And with this...her story ends...
She will now remain there frozen in time in the Uchiha Forest. Her corpse can only be moved by her brother, but will never decompose. She will remain there until god decides her fate. Out of hate of herself she killed herself for being goddess of life, yet unable to bring back anyone she loved. We don't know why she wanted to die in Uchiha Forest, for that is out of knowledge that anyone would know.Her second theory is that she died from love. Knowing that she could never be with him again after removing herself from their lives, for the sake of others' safety. This concludes that she knew it was time to move on. From her second body, to a spirit or another body. She will always carry her traits from the kind and gentle Haichu, and the power of Kura...

Thus the curtain closes on another tale.
An eternity has passed...
Fleeting dreams fade into the distance...
All that is left now,
Is me and my memories...

But I'm sure we'll meet again,
Someday, you and I...
Another place, another time,
It's just that we might not realize,
That you are you and I am me...

Let us open the door to the great unknown,
Come across another reality,
And live another today...
Even when the story has been told,
Life goes on...

Until we meet again,
Take care of yourself my friend...
Forever yours,
Haichu....Kura....

I will find you...
Even if I have to search the world over...

Sometime, somewhere...

I'm sure...

Rose

Female
Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2008-09-05

PostSubject: Re: The memories of flashback dazes   The memories of flashback dazes Icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2008 1:14 pm

OOC: O.O OMFG UR MAKING UR THIRD BOOK!? WHAT IS IT GONNA BE!? OHH ARE YOU MAKING IT ANOTHER 300 PAGED ONE?! ARE YOU ARE YOU!!! I WANT TO READ YOUR STORIES D:
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Extremely pale as I stare at Kura's body. I then lean over to touch her, as I do I almost instantly pull it back. It was colder than dry ice. "Kura..." I said sadly. I watched waiting for at any moment to open her eyes but she didn't. then realized that there was a moon shaped thing she was in. "M-maybe she's frozen...but alive..." I was fooling myself because I saw her death a year ago knowing it would happen. You could change destiny but she didn't, I also couldn't hear her heart. I gasped for air trying not to cry, "No...Kura..." I tried to breath even though it was unnecessary.
Back to top Go down
Kura

Kura

Female

Character sheet
HP:
Chakara:
Shinobi EXP:

PostSubject: Re: The memories of flashback dazes   The memories of flashback dazes Icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2008 1:46 pm

OOC: probably...god the first ones were like...idk 294 pages? anyways It depends =/
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Don't worry Rose...its better this way...I won't ever hurt anyone again...I will miss you...you were a great friend...but you have to realize that at times we have to use sacrifices for the better...I'm sorry...." my voice rang in her head. "Promise me you won't die for me...help others...it will be alright...time will heal this..." My voice faded.
Back to top Go down
Kuro

Kuro

Male
Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2008-09-04

PostSubject: Re: The memories of flashback dazes   The memories of flashback dazes Icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2008 1:55 pm

I looked at her body as tears trailed down my face. "Rose...why didn't i save her this time..." I keeled by her body touching it. It was just as like she died a minute ago. I touched her cheek and then saw how much blood that was there. I was right, she was frozen, the blood seemed new and it was weird how it was like time froze on her. I looked at Rose, "Should we leave her in peace or bury here on Moon's Cape?" I said sadly as my voice cracked. I hated getting emotional in front of my friends. "I don't know anymore..." I can't live without my little sister..." I said now crying on her body. I then realized she was in the moon shaped ground. "I just realized that now...whenever we come here we will hear her voice..." I pointed to the moon shape ground she was in. "You see that? It protects her from being moved unless I move her intentionally...and you can still listen to her voice...and at Moon's Cape...you will hear her. Even though i put her tombstone there, it still is a reminder...Now we can visit her...every full moon Rose..." I sighed getting up. "Hopefully she didn't destroy that rule of the moon....I hope..." I said getting up looking at her body before turning around.
Back to top Go down
Keyleb

Keyleb

Male
Number of posts : 76

PostSubject: Re: The memories of flashback dazes   The memories of flashback dazes Icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2008 2:08 pm

OOC: OMFG yeah i loved the books ^-^ even though at times I wanted to mod stuff >:]....anyways you should go into spirit and then go to another body is my opinion.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I was next to Kuro as I walked up to her body. I inhaled silently still being able to smell her blood as my eyes turned black thirsty. "Kuro...we could try making her a vampire...you know...so she can still live with us...you want her back like we all do..." I said slyly leaning to her neck. "Its worth a shot Kuro..." I said looking at her lifeless body taking another breath in smelling her blood.
Damn her blood looks delicious. And smells so good too...
I felt my fangs growing a bit as I closed my eyes trying to control myself. "Kuro can I try?" I said waiting, like I was going to bit her anyways even if he said no.
Back to top Go down
Kina

Kina

Female
Number of posts : 4

PostSubject: Re: The memories of flashback dazes   The memories of flashback dazes Icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2008 2:13 pm

OOC: yeah I love your books they are addicting 8D no wonder you won the award this year xD
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Before he could answer I ran full speed ramming into Keyleb. "FUCKING TOUCH HER AND I WON'T HESITATE TO KILL YOU!!!!" I screamed. I was in front of her protecting her. "I don't know why she cares about you guys! I always knew something was wrong with you people! Me and Kina and sensai Tsuki were her real and only friends! Where were you for over 1000 years Kuro!? WHERE!!!! YOU ABANDONED HER AND LEFT HER!!! WHY!? WHAT KIND OF MONSTER ARE YOU!!! ABANDON HER!? WHY!? ONLY BECAUSE YOU WERE BANNED IN ROMANIA!? WHAT IS YOUR PROBLEM!!!" I yelled and my eyes were starting to glow blue because I was pissed. Overly pissed.
Back to top Go down
Kuro

Kuro

Male
Number of posts : 26

PostSubject: Re: The memories of flashback dazes   The memories of flashback dazes Icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2008 2:16 pm

I growled at her. "HOW DARE YOU!! YOU AREN'T EVEN WORTH IT!!! YOU AREN'T PURE BLOOD!!! YOU AREN'T GOOD ENOUGH TO BE WITH KURA!!! NEITHER IS YUMI OR TSUKI!!!!" I yelled at her while glaring at Keyleb. This ticked me off, people saying that I loved her but wasn't there for her. "TELL ME WHY DID YOU LEAVE HER THEN!?" I yelled throwing her into a rock as it shattered and I then picked her up throwing her up and then punching her down to the ground until it made a huge dent.
Back to top Go down
Rose

Rose

Female
Number of posts : 21

PostSubject: Re: The memories of flashback dazes   The memories of flashback dazes Icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2008 2:18 pm

Stung by Kina's words I restrain Kuro. "Kuro...its alright...K-kura wouldn't want us to hurt her..." I said shaking a bit. "Kuro please...for your sister's sake..." I said breathing normally now. I then let him go seeing he was relaxed and I looked over at Kina sadly.
Back to top Go down
Keyleb

Keyleb

Male
Number of posts : 76

PostSubject: Re: The memories of flashback dazes   The memories of flashback dazes Icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2008 2:19 pm

"Bastard..." I got up and picked Kina up and threw her then thrusting my arm through her heart and tearing it out throwing her to the side glaring at her. "DON'T TRY TO STOP ME!!!" I yelled at Kuro and Rose.
Back to top Go down
Kina

Kina

Female
Number of posts : 4

PostSubject: Re: The memories of flashback dazes   The memories of flashback dazes Icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2008 2:20 pm

Black blood spilled as I got up unfazed. "I knew it...you were all crazy...I knew it from the beginning..." I instantly healed and appeared in front of Keyleb slamming him against Rose and Kuro. "You know nothing...Kura told me things you guys will never know...she said Rose was the one there for her most of the time while, even you Kuro...were barely there for her..." I hissed glaring at them before going back to Kura's body.
Back to top Go down
Kura

Kura

Female

Character sheet
HP:
Chakara:
Shinobi EXP:

PostSubject: Re: The memories of flashback dazes   The memories of flashback dazes Icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2008 2:23 pm

OOC: oi dont kill each other...and yes ill work on my book if ppl like it....
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
It was a full moon and my spirit, visible to them appeared. I walked up to them. "This is quite enough...I never thought I would ever have to think this way about you guys. Kuro...I am sad to know that you and Keyleb attacked Kina so savagely...I'm not sure if these are the people I once knew..." the clouds covered the moon and I disappeared for a little before reappearing when the full moon showed again.
Back to top Go down
Kura

Kura

Female

Character sheet
HP:
Chakara:
Shinobi EXP:

PostSubject: Re: The memories of flashback dazes   The memories of flashback dazes Icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2008 6:22 pm

I began to fade, "Farewell...everyone...I have to move on to another body...I'm not allowed to stay as Kura or Haichu...I'm sorry....I must leave...and no one will really miss me so good-bye....I never really knew love...I knew that I am a monster...You guys even fear me...I know...but I will never get to love..." I looked down sadly. I then looked up to everyone, "I will never understand who I was and am...things still aren't clear to me...I am sorry...." I began to become invisible, "I don't think I will able to ever be here again......" my voice trailed before I could finish.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The memories of flashback dazes   The memories of flashback dazes Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The memories of flashback dazes
Page 1 of 1